At Fazenda Tomati we grow a wide range of produce using no-till, regenerative agriculture techniques. From our shop FAZENDA TOMATI we sell soaps to the European market. Locally we sell fresh produce from our website NOSSA QUINTA grown in our market garden as well as pastured eggs from our little egg mobiles which roam around our farm fertilising the vineyards and orchards. Through NosssaQuinta.com we work with other local suppliers to delivery fresh produce to the Castelo Branco region.
If you are local to the Castelo Branco region we have for sale the following organic produce (depending on season and availability).
- Pastured eggs (all year, but in Spring there are more available)
- Olive Oil
- Red wine (pressed in September, available from December till May)
- Grappa (Distilled in November, available till we run out)
- Seasonal vegetables
- Fresh salads all year round
- Seasonal fruit from May to February including figs, apples, oranges, plums, strawberries, quince and grapes